Contact Us (click logo):
- Why do some trails close when it rains?
- Doggies on the Deck – Spring Fever, April 5th 2016
- Have you seen me?
- Doggies on the Deck: Tuesday, February 3rd
- YEAR END-LETTER FROM UDF!
- Unleashed Dog Fitness meets The List from KGTV, Channel 10
- Lucky Pup Dog Rescue: Halloween Event at Landinis
- Doggies on the Deck: Barktoberfest – Meet Kate with Beautiful Skin by Kate!
- Doggies on the Deck: Barktoberfest – Meet Jen with Fetchlight!
- Doggies on the Deck: Meet Erin with Woof! Dog Training
- About Unleashed Dog Fitness
- Is my dog overweight?
- Does my dog need exercise?
- Pet Services
- Our Partners & Friends
Tag Archives: Uncategorized
Lets celebrate National Dog Day! Downtown Café celebrates this day by hosting a “Yappy Hour” for dogs and their owners on Thursday, Aug 26 from 6-8 p.m. at the restaurant’s sidewalk cafe. This B.Y.O.D. (bring your own dog) party includes “puptinis” … Continue reading
On August 27th you can enjoy the Padres vs Philadelphia Phillies game with your dog! Take your furry buddy down to Petco Park and don’t miss a pre-game walk around the warning track with your dog. The special event will … Continue reading
Did you know that an estimated 50 % of all dogs in the United States are classified as overweight or obese? The Association for Pet Obesity Prevention discovered these alarming statistics in a current study. The study also showed only 16 % … Continue reading