There are charts which give you a general idea about how much your dog should weigh. The charts will give you a wide range since the individual dog’s ideal weight is based on physical activity. Finding out how many calories are contained in one cup of dog food and how many calories your dog actually needs helps to feed the right amount and avoids putting on excess weight.
Contact Us (click logo):
- Why do some trails close when it rains?
- Doggies on the Deck – Spring Fever, April 5th 2016
- Have you seen me?
- Doggies on the Deck: Tuesday, February 3rd
- YEAR END-LETTER FROM UDF!
- Unleashed Dog Fitness meets The List from KGTV, Channel 10
- Lucky Pup Dog Rescue: Halloween Event at Landinis
- Doggies on the Deck: Barktoberfest – Meet Kate with Beautiful Skin by Kate!
- Doggies on the Deck: Barktoberfest – Meet Jen with Fetchlight!
- Doggies on the Deck: Meet Erin with Woof! Dog Training
- About Unleashed Dog Fitness
- Is my dog overweight?
- Does my dog need exercise?
- Pet Services
- Our Partners & Friends