Every situation is an individual case, but most dogs should be able to reach their ideal weight in six to twelve months. Healthy dogs that are able to exercise constantly may experience quicker results. Older dogs with medical conditions may take longer to shed the pounds. In general, if your dog needs to lose less than 30 percent of its body weight, he should reach his goal within six months; dogs that need to lose more than 30 percent of their body weight take about nine to twelve months.
Contact Us (click logo):
- Why do some trails close when it rains?
- Doggies on the Deck – Spring Fever, April 5th 2016
- Have you seen me?
- Doggies on the Deck: Tuesday, February 3rd
- YEAR END-LETTER FROM UDF!
- Unleashed Dog Fitness meets The List from KGTV, Channel 10
- Lucky Pup Dog Rescue: Halloween Event at Landinis
- Doggies on the Deck: Barktoberfest – Meet Kate with Beautiful Skin by Kate!
- Doggies on the Deck: Barktoberfest – Meet Jen with Fetchlight!
- Doggies on the Deck: Meet Erin with Woof! Dog Training
- About Unleashed Dog Fitness
- Is my dog overweight?
- Does my dog need exercise?
- Pet Services
- Our Partners & Friends